I was really relieved when I found a solution to quickly and easily permanently delete files on my computer. This is because with me doing so much work on the internet, my registry and browsers get filled very quickly with sensitive information I would rather not let other people see. I didn't know how easy it was to permanently delete files until I got myself a good history eraser program.
I had first thought that by dragging all the unwanted files and folders to the trash of the computer, I can manage to it clean up. I used to empty the recycle bin to permanently delete files and to ensure that no one had access to whatever I did on the computer.
Emptying the recycling bin is of no use However, it was only later that I found out that by emptying my recycling bin, I don't actually permanently delete files from my computer. What I do is just delete records of all the files that I delete; its files remain in the memory of the hard drive. I later learnt that in reality, to permanently delete files, I have to not only delete its records, but also overwrite the portion of the hard drive where the files were situated. The easiest thing that can be done in this regard is to replace the private files using random bits of 1's and 0's.
It is possible to permanently delete fields by deleting files, emptying the recycle bin and then running the Disk Defragmenter. With this, the hard drive gets optimized by the rearrangement of most files wherein the files that have to be permanently deleted are overwritten. But this is a long way of permanently deleting files from your computer and does not prove to be useful to you in the long run.
A good way to permanently delete files
Further, I found out that running a defragmentation was rather time consuming. So I thought of looking out for programs designed to permanently delete files. After looking around at the various tools and software available, I found out that WinClear is a winnable proposition. WinClear is easy to use and buy. I just have to visit its site, place an order, make my payment and then download the software. Pretty soon, I am able to enjoy the peace and happiness of having permanently deleted the unnecessary files in my computer.
Delete files to prevent information from falling in wrong hands
This way, you are sure of your files and private information not reaching the eyes or hands of unauthorized people who may finally misuse this information. In addition to this, I learnt that when I permanently delete files, there is a reduced risk of malware and spyware ending up in my computer and bringing with it viruses that prove to be threatening to my computer. Keeping all these points in mind, I have decided to permanently delete files from my computer on a regular basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.